We’d like to extend an invitation to you to submit session abstracts for the Angular U
conference that will be located at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco from June 22 - 23,
2015. Workshops will run on June 24 - 25.
We’re excited to have Google’s AngularJS team giving the opening keynote and have a lot
of great events planned!
The Angular U event focuses on igniting conversations around Angular, ES6, TypeScript,
and Web Components so
we’re looking for talks on those technologies and any others that are related. Talks
will range from 20 to 45 minutes.
What specific Angular U topics are we looking for?
- Any AngularJS topics (directives, data binding, factories/services, controllers, and
- Web Component frameworks (Polymer, X-Tag, etc.)
- The TypeScript language
- Integrating ES6 or TypeScript with Angular
- ES6 features
- Testing Concepts
- Structuring and Organizing Angular, ES6, or TypeScript Code
- Development tools (Bower, Grunt, Gulp, etc.) related to Angular, ES6, TypeScript,
and Web Components
- Anything else you can think of that’s related to Angular, ES6, TypeScript, and Web
Please submit multiple abstracts as this will improve your chances. Feel free to suggest an
all-day conference workshop as well. Workshops will run June 24 - 25, 2015 at the same
What’s in it for you as a speaker?
- The adoration of attendees
- Free admission to the conference
- Sponsorship or workshop profit sharing may be available
* If you need expense reimbursement in order to come, please add that information into
the submission form so we know not to approve your session unless we also agree to pay